Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Gold Edition + 12 DLCs Free Download PC Game setup in single direct link for Windows. It is an amazing action game.
Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Gold Edition + 12 DLCs PC Game 2017 Overview
Resident Evil 7 biohazard is the next major entry in the renowned Resident Evil series and sets a new course for the franchise as it leverages its roots and opens the door to a truly terrifying horror experience. A dramatic new shift for the series to first person view in a photorealistic style powered by Capcom’s new RE Engine, Resident Evil 7 delivers an unprecedented level of immersion that brings the thrilling horror up close and personal.
Set in modern day rural America and taking place after the dramatic events of Resident Evil® 6, players experience the terror directly from the first person perspective. Resident Evil 7 embodies the series’ signature gameplay elements of exploration and tense atmosphere that first coined “survival horror” some twenty years ago; meanwhile, a complete refresh of gameplay systems simultaneously propels the survival horror experience to the next level.
Features of Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Gold Edition + 12 DLCs
Following are the main features of Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Gold Edition + 12 DLCs that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- Based on Resident.Evil.7.Biohazard.Gold.Edition-PLAZA ISO release: plaza-resident.evil.7.biohazard.gold.edition.iso (37,092,163,584 bytes)
- Optional Russian voiceovers localization by Team Raccoon & R.G. MVO added (v1.1, 192 MB)
- Game version: v1.03u5, 12 DLCs included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (when installed with all original voiceovers, unused videos and videos in original quality)
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you can skip downloading and installing of voicepacks, unused videos and you can also select what videos you want to see in-game: in original quality or lossy recoded ones (smaller size)
- Note: the Russian VO installation also requires English voiceovers to be installed
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 34.7 to 19.2~23.3 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes: ~12 minutes on 8-threads CPU; ~25 minutes on 4-threads CPU
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 38 GB (up to 45 GB during installation)
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- Repack by FitGirl
- Banned Footage Vol.1
- Banned Footage Vol.2
- Survival Pack A
- Survival Pack B
- Survival Pack C
- A Coin & Hard Mode
- B Coin & Hard Mode
- C Coin & Hard Mode
- D Coin & Hard Mode
- E Coin & Hard Mode
- End Of Zoe
- Not A Hero
Technical Specifications of This Release.
- Game Version : v1.03u5 + 12 DLCs
- Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese-Brazil, Arabic, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Polish
- Audio Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian (fan-made)
- Uploader / Re packer Group: FitGirl
- MD5SUM : ff451e88dd8a5e55bfcb98b9e5eed3d1
System Requirements of Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Gold Edition + 12 DLCs
Before you start Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Gold Edition + 12 DLCs Free Download make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4460, 2.70GHz or AMD FX™-6300 or better
- Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760 or AMD Radeon™ R7 260x with 2GB Video RAM
- RAM: 8GB
- Setup Size: 25.6GB
- Hard Disk Space: 30GB
Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Gold Edition + 12 DLCs Free Download
Click on the below button to start Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Gold Edition + 12 DLCs. It is full and free complete game. Just download and start playing it. We have provided direct link full setup of the game.
Before Installing You Must Watch This Installation Guide Video